Employer Retirement Plans
Employer sponsored 401(k), 403(b), and other retirement plans have become the primary means by which employees can financially prepare for retirement. A well designed plan implemented with a capable custodian/administrator is essential to meeting the fiduciary responsibilities of a plan sponsor. We partner with employers as a trusted investment professional to help navigate this complex responsibility.
- Determine plan sponsor and employee needs and expectations.
- Consult on plan design decisions to meet employer needs – safe harbor, new comparability, age-weighted profit sharing, cash balance combination, etc.
- Evaluate plan service providers and administrators on dimensions of service, cost, quality and breadth of investment options, participant services and tools, ease of administration, etc. and help plan sponsors with selection.
- Evaluate investment options and consult on investment selection.
- Enroll participants and provide ongoing participant education.
- Monitor plan results and provide regular reporting to plan sponsor.
- Assist plan sponsor with completing ongoing fiduciary obligations.
- Coordinate with plan service providers and administrators to address plan changes, service items, etc.