Living by Design . . . We believe in crafting a financial life plan through an open, collaborative partnership, with regular updates to reflect life’s ever changing nature, provides a blueprint for living in alignment with one’s values and purpose.
Discovery and Planning Process
- Discover and help to prioritize your goals and aspirations.
- Identify life transitions that you are or expect to be experiencing.
- Gather and organize your financial data.
- Analyze your financial condition, challenges and opportunities.
- Develop a cash flow and investment strategy that attempts to balance your goals, tolerance for asset value fluctuations and risk capacity.
- Help you with the financial implications of life transitions.
- Provide written recommendations and alternatives to help pursue your life goals.
- Help to implement financial decisions.
Clients using these services receive a written financial plan providing them with a financial blueprint designed to achieve their stated financial objectives and goals. Financial plans may be comprehensive or may focus only on specific areas of concern to you. In general, a financial plan may address any or all of the following areas of concern:
- Personal: family records, budgeting, personal liabilities, estate information, divorce planning, college planning and financial goal analysis.
- Tax & Cash Flow: analysis and planning focused on sources of income, spending and income tax implications for past, current and future years.
- Retirement: analysis of current strategies and investment plans to help you achieve your retirement goals. This may include review of qualified and non-qualified retirement plans and strategies.
- Investments: analysis of investment alternatives, asset allocation strategies and their effects on your portfolio.
- Life Insurance: analysis of current and future insurance needs.
- Death & Disability: cash needs at death, income needs of surviving dependents, estate planning and disability income analysis.
Ongoing Financial Advice and Service
- Continue to help prioritize and implement your short- and long-term goals and aspirations.
- Review financial plan regularly.
- Meet regularly to review goals and progress.
- Asset management services provided per your request.
- Monitor life transitions that you are or expect to be experiencing.
- Update financial plan regularly as needed.
- Ongoing tax planning.
- Strategize/coordinate with other Advisors (accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, etc.).