- 25+ years of experience in the financial industry – insurance, banking, brokerage, and investment advisory.
- Held diverse corporate management and leadership positions in technology, strategic planning, business process design / change management, operations, and marketing & sales.
- Education, natural strategic skill and career experience successfully leading teams in Fortune 500 companies through emotional and complex change uniquely positions me to helping client navigate change in their own lives.
- Lives in Baldwin with his wife and two daughters and a French Bulldog with an attitude.
- Enjoys an array of activities: tennis, squash, skeet / trap shooting, conservation, studying history, reading widely and gardening.
- Financial Advisor/Owner, Alere Planning, LLC
- Financial Advisor/Owner, Mirus Planning Mid Atlantic, LLC
- Financial Advisor, Summit Financial Group
- Vice President, Sylvan Learning Centers
- Vice President, Nationwide Financial
- Management, USF&G Insurance
Masters in Business Administration, Finance Concentration, Loyola University Maryland
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, University of Maryland, College Park